“Great breakfast spot”

Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Nowhere
“Great breakfast spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2013

I love coming here. Whenever I am in Ghent on a weekend, I try to stop here. They make terrific bagel sandwiches! The bagels are definitely NY style. Just as a warning- if you order an egg and cheese, they aren't mixed together- they just put a piece of cheese on the eggs.

Their lunch sandwiches are great too-pretty much any combination you'd want. They charge extra for cheese, but not for extra veggies.

Service is quick, even when there is a line!

It's got a great feel and if I come to pick up a breakfast sandwich, I'll get a lunch one as well!

My only gripe- I wish it was open all day!

• Visited May 2013

Richmond, Virginia, United States
“Excellent Bagel Spot with Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2013

I was in Norfolk, Virginia visiting a friend, and we stopped at this Bageldashery for breakfast one morning and were completely impressed with our experience! The staff were very friendly, greeting us as we walked through the door, and answered all of my (many!) questions about the bagels and sandwiches. The menu was diverse, and the selection of bagel flavors was one of the best I had seen. I had the jalepeno bagel and the salt bagel, both with the low fat cream cheese and it was excellent. I also took a dozen back to Richmond, and put them in my freezer, and they have kept very well. I highly recommend stopping in for breakfast!

• Visited March 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Best homemade bagels”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2013

Friendly staff and awesome homemade bagels! Yorgo's has a great selection of vegan/vegetarian options if you are not into meat. I eat meat but often opt for one of their veg items because they are really good.

Visited February 2013
“I love bagels”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2013 via mobile

Yorgos has great food: bagels, bagel sandwiches, wraps, coffee, dessert...

The huge amount of cream cheese is usually oozing over the sides which is fine by me! Their breakfast sandwiches are great and filling (bacon and egg, yum).

Cinnamon coffee always hits the spot although you cannot drink Yorgos coffee for at least 10 minutes. It is piping hot, maybe ask for some ice if you are in a hurry. And then take a bag of beans home with you!

Only have had one lunch item so far, chicken salad wrap. I have had more flavorful chicken salad before but it was not bad.

The location is easy to find, but parking is limited as well as seating. Seating is first come first serve and there are only about 10 tables. If you come at peak time, expect take out.

Norfolk, Virginia, United States
“You haven't lived until you've tried their vegan sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2013

For vegans, it doesn't get much better than this! They have an extensive (and addicting) vegan menu. Be sure to try their vegan BLT or vegan breakfast burrito (even meat eaters love them).

• Visited January 2013