“What a treat”

Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Looked all over for a breakfast place and though this seemed crowded, service was quick. All the food had flavor and a nice selection of vegetarian and vegan specials. Will definately go back everytime I visit Norfolk.

1  Thank JANNETTE E

Reviewed 22 June 2013

This place is addictive. Delicious bagels and fantastic/plenty of vegan options! The vegan breakfast burrito is spicy and delicious. There are so many cream cheese choices - all are delicious, the scallion is mouth watering. I love the cold case with plenty of to-go vegan options of chicken salad, potato salad, egg salad, and desserts - their lemon bar is incredible; I could eat a barrel of them and never be satisfied. The everything bagel is my favorite. There are so many bagel, cream cheese, and sandwich/wrap options that I will be back regularly to try out everything. The wait for hot sandwiches is pretty short. The inside is cute with plenty of tables to eat in, or take a seat while they make your food. The location is pretty good on the outskirts of Ghent/pretty nice crowd. However, the parking is limited/tricky. There is parking in front, which means if you pull in, you'll have to cross your fingers/inch out into the busy street to get out. There is also side street parking & some additional parking in the back. I will be spending a lot more time and some $$$ (a tad pricy, but not too bad - you definitely get what you pay for - delicious eats) at Yorgo's from now on - it's just a few blocks from where I work so I might end up there every day!!

1  Thank ucstefi
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I love coming here. Whenever I am in Ghent on a weekend, I try to stop here. They make terrific bagel sandwiches! The bagels are definitely NY style. Just as a warning- if you order an egg and cheese, they aren't mixed together- they just put a piece of cheese on the eggs.

Their lunch sandwiches are great too-pretty much any combination you'd want. They charge extra for cheese, but not for extra veggies.

Service is quick, even when there is a line!

It's got a great feel and if I come to pick up a breakfast sandwich, I'll get a lunch one as well!

My only gripe- I wish it was open all day!

Reviewed 5 April 2013

I was in Norfolk, Virginia visiting a friend, and we stopped at this Bageldashery for breakfast one morning and were completely impressed with our experience! The staff were very friendly, greeting us as we walked through the door, and answered all of my (many!) questions about the bagels and sandwiches. The menu was diverse, and the selection of bagel flavors was one of the best I had seen. I had the jalepeno bagel and the salt bagel, both with the low fat cream cheese and it was excellent. I also took a dozen back to Richmond, and put them in my freezer, and they have kept very well. I highly recommend stopping in for breakfast!

Reviewed 31 March 2013

Friendly staff and awesome homemade bagels! Yorgo's has a great selection of vegan/vegetarian options if you are not into meat. I eat meat but often opt for one of their veg items because they are really good.