“Great Little Diner”

Sandfiddler Cafe
Ranked #21 of 700 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Kids, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cascade, Montana
“Great Little Diner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

The Sandfiddler Café in Norfolk has great food and a wonderful atmosphere!... Great Family Diner! The service was extremely friendly, the home cooked meals were delicious and huge!

• Visited August 2014

Fort Drum, New York
“The reviews are spot on! Great service and breakfast.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Went here with a friend after a Saturday morning run on the beach. While the strip mall store front isn't appealing it belies the friendly service and the home cooked food awaiting within.
I had eggs over easy and corned beef hash with fruit and a nice warm biscuit. Not the healthiest choice, but as I said earlier I had just run on the beach for a couple of miles so cut me some slack. And I did get the fruit instead of the hash browns or bacon like I wanted to, so back off.
My buddy had a four egg omelet loaded with meat and cheese. I checked around but could not find a defibrillator which the management should keep handy. You know just in case. The food is good. Home cooked in a southern sort of way but not greasy southern Is that such a thing?
I'll go again. But I'll run farther first. And probably faster. Just so I can eat more.

Mathews, Virginia
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed a great breakfast at the Sandfiddler while on vacay. The service was great and the food yummy. You could tell a lot of locals go there. Located in a strip mall it might be missed. Pay a visit. You will enjoy it.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Cathy W
Oakland, Maryland
“Love this little cafe!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

We have had the pleasure of dining at the Sandfiddler 2 years in a row and we love this cafe! The prices are great; the owner and staff are super friendly; and the food is great (try their breakfast or crab cakes). They also have unique decor and seaside art pieces by local artists. We bought a piece last year and another this year to remind us of our great trips to VA. The Sandfiddler is East Beach's best kept secret!

• Visited July 2014
Daytona Beach, Florida
“The best tuna melt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

The breakfast is fantastic. The tuna melt is awsome. Chicken salad is great. Service is excellent. Love this place

• Visited June 2014