We stayed at the Yeatman palatial hotel in July 2012 for 4 nights. This is the best hotel to stay if you want to enjoy jaw dropping views of the Old Town of Oporto. We stayed in a superior room, all the rooms are extremely spacious and luxurious with beautiful views of the Porto and Douro riverside. The hotel has a magnificent bar and a Michelin starred restaurant and is just a stone's throw from the best wine cellars and Mr. Sandeman :-)
No need to rave about their excellent wine! breakfast was amazing too. Porto and Oporto are so charming and beautiful you cant get enough of strolling there. Make sure to visit Lello Library in the old town which was classified by Lonely Planet as the third best bookstore in the world. This is a luxurious hotel that you cant fault. Its simply perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yeatman is a luxury wine Hotel and Spa in Porto, Portugal, set amidst the Port wine lodges in the beautiful historic district of Vila Nova de Gaia. The Yeatman nestles on a hill, with panoramic views overlooking Porto and the River Douro. The Yeatman's 82 spacious bedrooms (4 Master Suites, 8 Suites and 70 bedrooms) all face the view of Porto and the river offering a high level of comfort and a private, spacious terrace. The Michelin star restaurant provides a creative fine dining experience where local ingredients are privileged and presented with contemporary flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Yeatman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Yeatman Hotel Vila Nova De Gaia
- The Yeatman Portugal/Vila Nova De Gaia