Stayed at The Yeatman again this year for two interspersed weeks in July. Loved the experience. Besides the view which leaves you speechless and the general architecture of the hotel which could not have been more adequate, the rooms are comfortable as none others. Excellent service, at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Seamless check-in and out.
Only small criticisms that merit no decrease in rating as the finest hotel in Porto and environs, are that the sunbeds in the pool area are insufficient and takes too long for used towels to be removed by guests who have left the pool, there were a couple of days in which the turn down service was missed, when the weather is not just "perfect" but still nice outside the cushions are put out a bit late in the morning. Otherwise, faultless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yeatman is a luxury wine Hotel and Spa in Porto, Portugal, set amidst the Port wine lodges in the beautiful historic district of Vila Nova de Gaia. The Yeatman nestles on a hill, with panoramic views overlooking Porto and the River Douro. The Yeatman's 82 spacious bedrooms (4 Master Suites, 8 Suites and 70 bedrooms) all face the view of Porto and the river offering a high level of comfort and a private, spacious terrace. The Michelin star restaurant provides a creative fine dining experience where local ingredients are privileged and presented with contemporary flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Hotelopia, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Yeatman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Yeatman Hotel Vila Nova De Gaia
- The Yeatman Portugal/Vila Nova De Gaia