There are a few hotels that would draw you back to a city for another holiday. The Yeatman is one.
Superb service and views from every room that put you in the best of moods. This is just a lovely place.
The bed is huge and the linen amazing. Everything is of a high standard.
Dinner at Taylors next door shares the same stunning view and is quite good. Certainly better than the rip off restaurants by the river below which are worth gazing at but not sampling.
Porto itself is wonderful, especially a tour of the Casa Musica
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yeatman is a luxury wine Hotel and Spa in Porto, Portugal, set amidst the Port wine lodges in the beautiful historic district of Vila Nova de Gaia. The Yeatman nestles on a hill, with panoramic views overlooking Porto and the River Douro. The Yeatman's 82 spacious bedrooms (4 Master Suites, 8 Suites and 70 bedrooms) all face the view of Porto and the river offering a high level of comfort and a private, spacious terrace. The Michelin star restaurant provides a creative fine dining experience where local ingredients are privileged and presented with contemporary flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, TravelUp, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Yeatman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Yeatman Hotel Vila Nova De Gaia
- The Yeatman Portugal/Vila Nova De Gaia