We booked to go to the best hotel mojacar on the 13 June 2013. After reading the reveiws we were dreading going. On arrival we were delt with straight away even though there was about 40 to 50 of us who had arrived at the same time.
The staff were pleasant on receiption and in the dining room. The bar staff were a different matter. There were two who had got personality problems even to the Spanish.
The room was good it was very clean and public areas were clean.
The food was good,good choice for everyone.
The location was out of the towns but it was only a bus ride to either towns.
The pool was well maintained along with the gardens. Plenty of new sun beds but could have done with more parasels.
On a weekend the Spanish decended for the weekend so there was quite a lot of people there but there was no trouble at all and everyone was treated the same.
The entertainment was all in Spanish which was not a problem to us. The chap was a pain but the girl came across quite well. The chap thought to shout made him better. NO IT DID'NT
The resort it self was very clean and well managed. The beach was clean even by the camels.
Would we go back NO due to the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Best Mojacar is located in Mojacar, a few meters from a Golf course and just in front of the sea. It’s an ideal hotel for families and couples who wish to enjoy an exceptional holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Best Mojacar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Mojacar Hotel Mojacar
- Best Hotel Mojacar
- Mojacar Best Hotel
- Best Mojacar Almeria, Spain