“Meat lovers paradise!”

Cuisines: Argentinian, Brazilian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We were recommended this restaurant by two other families staying in the same resort. The Trip Advisor reviews backed up their recommendation. Boy were we not disappointed.
A really informal atmosphere but with excellent friendly and efficient staff. The meats were fantastic... My favourites were the rump and sirloin steaks. Not much more to add over the excellent other reviews. I'd definitely go again. 2 adults and 2 very hungry steak loving 13 and 10 year olds. 70 Euros including a bottle of wine. Great value, top quality. (I'm now very stuffed... Thank you!)

2  Thank markjoandalice

Reviewed 17 July 2014

This was our second time in al punto as we very much enjoyed our first visit last year.
The owner recognised us and actually knew exactly where we were sat the evening that we came!! Impressive!
The meat is still as lovely as can be and cooked to perfection. The pineapple at the end is just amazing!
One thing that makes this restaurant so special is also the great service! All waiters are very friendly, talkative, and helpfull!
They've understood what makes a good restaurant : good food, good price, good service! Thanks and see you next time!

2  Thank Nathan L
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Great restaurant, great service, great waiters and cooks, great food and most of all GREAT value ! (14,95 € for unlimited meat !) You would think that the meat would be low quality but no !
You also get Black Beans and rice !
My favourite restaurant in the hole of Spain by far !
You have got to go there !
PS : order the house wine and rodizio

1  Thank Toma L
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Three of us went to the Al Punto and all three of us decided to try the Rodizio. What an experience this was! We were served the rice, beans, dips, bread, chips and fried banana first and then after a while the meats appeared. I'm not a massive steak eater but the beauty of this is that you can have as much or as little as you wish. There were a few types of beef, pork, gammon and chicken and chorizo. Didn't get any lamb though, which surprised me as we had everything else. I think we had a little of everything because the meats started to be repeated. Not that that’s a complaint as there must have been well over 10 varieties! Some of the meat wasn't to my liking, but of course you can’t like everything.

The beauty of this place is that you can stay as long as you like, have as little or as much as you like, take it at your own pace, and just enjoy the atmosphere.

The staff were first class and also very informative telling us what each meat was and where it was from, when I asked.

All in all I think great value for money. It pained me to turn the coaster to red but it had to be done!

Drinks were very reasonably priced too and a liqueur on the house to finish just added to the value.

It’s one of those places that you would bring different visitors and enjoy their reaction.

2  Thank lnt999
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We really enjoyed this meat-fest. Lots of really good cuts and lovely rice and black beans to go with it. Lovely staff.

1  Thank dee1705