Had a great holiday and would love to go back next year. Room very clean, bedding and towels changed every day. Pool and jacuzi kept clean. Staff great and very hardworking, the hotel was full and very busy. The food was fantastic with something for everyone, to be honest I was surprised by the variety. Pool bar very busy but the longest I had to wait to be served was probably 5 or 6 mins.The only downside was the queues waiting to go in the restaurant, I soon learnt that it was best to eat as soon as it opened as it was almost empty then. For the evening meal it would have been better if they opened earlier.
Entertainment was very good...albeit in spanish....kids disco, flamenco dancing, parrot show, pantomine etc.all was very good. Not many english people was mostly the spanish who go there for their holidays.
Had a very good holiday and a fantastic rep called Jo who knew absolutley everything about the area and nothing was too much trouble for her......thanks Jo for everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star hotel located in front of the sea, in the picturesque village of Mojácar. Comfortable rooms with balcony, fully fitted bathroom, satellite TV, security door lock, telephone, heating, air conditioning and optional safedeposit box. Buffet restaurant with show cooking, national and international cuisine. Swimming pool for adults and children, outdoor Jacuzzi, children's area and garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Best Indalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Indalo Hotel Mojacar
- Indalo Hotel Mojacar
- Hotel Best Indalo Mojacar, Almeria, Spain