Just returned from another 2 weeks holiday at the wonderful indalo hotel. On our arrival at 1pm we were made very welcome by reception staff who remembered us from last year. Our room was ready and as had been done previously we had been allocated a room with a garden view as requested by myself via email. Rooms are cleaned daily and all maids work extremely hard and remain bright and cheerful.
It was great to be greeted by Sergio at the restaurant which still offers a great variety of food for everyone.
On our trip into the garden the following day to relax and bathe in the spa we were welcomed back by Adrian the lifeguard who also remembered us from our previous visit. This young lad does a great job of keeping the garden and bar area tidy all day and always makes time to speak to you.
At lunch time we ventured out to Badgers restaurant where we were waited on by lovely staff. All I can say is that the food is outstanding.
For the evening, after a lovely stroll along the promenade we called into the emerald isle pub for a couple of drinks (great service and staff) before ending the evening in our favourite bar Alkhaza being waited on by Juan who welcomed us back with a lovely cheerful smile.
A visit to Mojacar old town and garrucha are a must. Bus costs 1 Euro 20.
It was lovely to once again meet other British couples who we met last year, including Spanish couples. Spanish guests were lovely greeting us with a hola or Buenas Dias.
This hotel and resort is very much a popular haven for Spanish people. This we liked to get the feel of the Spanish culture. English tourists must expect a largely Spanish feel to their stay with not much English.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star hotel located in front of the sea, in the picturesque village of Mojácar. Comfortable rooms with balcony, fully fitted bathroom, satellite TV, security door lock, telephone, heating, air conditioning and optional safedeposit box. Buffet restaurant with show cooking, national and international cuisine. Swimming pool for adults and children, outdoor Jacuzzi, children's area and garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Best Indalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Indalo Hotel Mojacar
- Indalo Hotel Mojacar
- Hotel Best Indalo Mojacar, Almeria, Spain