Have just returned from, a ten day holiday at this hotel we were a party of 9 we had a great time, we found that on the whole the food was good,we enjoyed the small resterant on the second floor as it was less busy, unfortunatly they closed it for winter half way through the holiday.we did find it a bit frantic in the main one,best to eat early,rooms in need of a little TLC but have all you need, I would say if you want value for money this is a good choice we would make a return visit, staff very friendly and helpful and hotel holds a very good position.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star hotel located in front of the sea, in the picturesque village of Mojácar. Comfortable rooms with balcony, fully fitted bathroom, satellite TV, security door lock, telephone, heating, air conditioning and optional safedeposit box. Buffet restaurant with show cooking, national and international cuisine. Swimming pool for adults and children, outdoor Jacuzzi, children's area and garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Stayforlong S.L., TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Best Indalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Indalo Hotel Mojacar
- Indalo Hotel Mojacar
- Hotel Best Indalo Mojacar, Almeria, Spain