Had a great couple of nights in this lovely hotel right opposite the beach in Mojacar! The room was very comfortable,the water was piping hot at all times of the day,there was a flat screen TV although there was only Spanish channels.The buffet food was hot and nice,the entertainment was fairly good, especially if you want to ballroom dance! Had a really good deal of 103 euros for 2 night for bed,breakfast and evening meal,can't be bad! Well worth a visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star hotel located in front of the sea, in the picturesque village of Mojácar. Comfortable rooms with balcony, fully fitted bathroom, satellite TV, security door lock, telephone, heating, air conditioning and optional safedeposit box. Buffet restaurant with show cooking, national and international cuisine. Swimming pool for adults and children, outdoor Jacuzzi, children's area and garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Best Indalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Indalo Hotel Mojacar
- Indalo Hotel Mojacar
- Hotel Best Indalo Mojacar, Almeria, Spain