First of all I am very sad I could only stay one night at this resort. It is absolutely great and I highly recommend it for longer stays.
Although we had small issue at check-in (Receptionist could not find our reservation) the stay will be positively remember for long time.
We were staying in suite which turned out to be a small apartment consisting of sleeping room, bathroom and living room with kitchen (fully equipped) and dining table. You can even find iPhone docking station by iHome.
The suite was very clean, there were many closets and even washing machine.
Beach is very close to the resort.
On the site you can find restaurant, bars, cafe, pizzeria, swimming pool.
Parking is free of charge. Wi-Fi costs approx 7 euro/night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Los Amigos Beach Club is undoubtedly one of the best equipped resorts in the region and promises the perfect family vacation. Almost an Andalusian village in itself, Los Amigos combines beautiful accommodations with a range of facilities including stylish indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts, a clubhouse with restaurant and even its own bowling green. With attractive landscaped gardens, you might consider never leaving the resort, however, there is much to see in the surrounding area; the colorful seaside market town of Fuengirola, affluent Puerto Banus and the cobbled streets of Mijas are just some of the delights within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Los Amigos Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Amigos Beach Club Hotel Mijas
- Los Amigos Beach Hotel
- Los Amigos Beach Club Mijas, Costa Del Sol, Spain