We are members of Diamond so we were expecting a high standard and were not disappointed.
we had appartment 21c, a top floor one bedroom appartment with a west facing balcony with no roof so we got the sun from about 1pm untill sunset.
Overall the site and grounds are maintained to a very high standard. With a choice of two pools getting a sun bed was no problem.
We even made use of the bowling green at a special rate for diamond members.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Los Amigos Beach Club is undoubtedly one of the best equipped resorts in the region and promises the perfect family vacation. Almost an Andalusian village in itself, Los Amigos combines beautiful accommodations with a range of facilities including stylish indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts, a clubhouse with restaurant and even its own bowling green. With attractive landscaped gardens, you might consider never leaving the resort, however, there is much to see in the surrounding area; the colorful seaside market town of Fuengirola, affluent Puerto Banus and the cobbled streets of Mijas are just some of the delights within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Los Amigos Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Amigos Beach Club Hotel Mijas
- Los Amigos Beach Hotel
- Los Amigos Beach Club Mijas, Costa Del Sol, Spain