A very courteous welcome was received on the evening of our arrival and luggage taken to our apartment. Very comfortable spacious apartment with private balcony. Well stocked kitchen. The apartment and resort as a whole was very clean and well kept. Two large pools (one of which in a quieter location) 2 restaurants on site (1 Italian - which was not recommended by resort staff) plus a small shop and small bar. Crazy golf, football and tennis courses on site plus a bowling green which never appeared to be open as specified.
The restaurant by the pool did wonderful food all day and was ideally situated for nightly entertainment. The waiting staff were very attentive.
We chose not to hire a car on this our first visit. There were approx. 6 restaurants offering a wide selection of food outwith the resort on a small street within a very short walking distance as well as a fish restaurant across the road from the complex which could be accessed via tunnel under road which also gave access to adjoining small beach. There is also a Nudist beach within walking distance. Local buses were regular and available from a couple of stops outside complex within 5 and 20min walks which went to all the surrounding beach resorts.
We would be happy to return to Los Amigos again, and even without car hire the bus service is adequate for getting around. Surrounding towns are plentiful with plenty to see and do, on the other hand if you are a sun worshipper there is probably no need to leave the resort!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Los Amigos Beach Club is undoubtedly one of the best equipped resorts in the region and promises the perfect family vacation. Almost an Andalusian village in itself, Los Amigos combines beautiful accommodations with a range of facilities including stylish indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts, a clubhouse with restaurant and even its own bowling green. With attractive landscaped gardens, you might consider never leaving the resort, however, there is much to see in the surrounding area; the colorful seaside market town of Fuengirola, affluent Puerto Banus and the cobbled streets of Mijas are just some of the delights within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Los Amigos Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Amigos Beach Club Hotel Mijas
- Los Amigos Beach Hotel
- Los Amigos Beach Club Mijas, Costa Del Sol, Spain