me and my wife have been here 7 times we always come for 3 weeks at the start of may as the weather is just right not to hot /not to cold and we stay in a 1 bed room unit the refurbished units are a high standard the staff can't do enough for you and are very polite, the resort is kept in top condition at all times the rear pool is the quieter of the 2 pools but the sunbeds at the main pool are the comfiest its just a great place to chill out and forget about everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Los Amigos Beach Club is undoubtedly one of the best equipped resorts in the region and promises the perfect family vacation. Almost an Andalusian village in itself, Los Amigos combines beautiful accommodations with a range of facilities including stylish indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts, a clubhouse with restaurant and even its own bowling green. With attractive landscaped gardens, you might consider never leaving the resort, however, there is much to see in the surrounding area; the colorful seaside market town of Fuengirola, affluent Puerto Banus and the cobbled streets of Mijas are just some of the delights within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Los Amigos Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Amigos Beach Club Hotel Mijas
- Los Amigos Beach Hotel
- Los Amigos Beach Club Mijas, Costa Del Sol, Spain