We visited this resort in the last week in October. The first apartment we were booked into smelled damp and dusty but the reception staff were happy to move us and very polite in the process (even though they were very busy). The second apartment was much better but still had a 'dusty' air, not as fresh as the apartments in other CLC resorts we have visited.
The heated pool was very popular at this late time in the year and our 6 yr old daughter had a blast. The other pools were too cold and rarely used by anyone.
There are some nice onside shops with all the essentials plus a little more. There are also some very nice restaurants serving excellent food however, a couple were closed at this time in the season. Zachary's serves very nice food albeit a little overpriced. La Taja serves excellent food, good enough to compete with any major restaurant we have visited anywhere n the world, but with very reasonable prices they provide excellent value.
We hired a car from Malaga airport but close enough for a reasonably priced transfer. Fuengerola is well within walking distance (1.5km) and has lots of lovely clean beaches and some nice places to visit, including the Biopark (zoo) and many historic and cultural sights. Visits to other locations really need a car (a day in Mijas is a must).
All in all, a lovely holiday...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified by BSI (Resort Management services) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly so you can book your CLC Club La Costa World reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club La Costa At Sierra Marina Hotel Mijas
- CLC Club La Costa World Mijas, Costa Del Sol, Spain