L'escala Hotel
TRH Mijas(Mijas)
US$153
US$128
  • Restaurant
Crown Resorts Club Calahonda(Mijas)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Pool
Club Delta Mar Crown Resort(Sitio de Calahonda)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$70
US$53
  • Pool
ILUNION Hacienda del Sol(Mijas)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$76
US$213
  • Pool
Los Amigos Beach Club by Diamond Resorts(Mijas)(Great Value!)
US$73
Ona Campanario(Mijas)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$73
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Macdonald Leila Playa Club(Sitio de Calahonda)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewseden suiteles davidperfect hostsfruit treesbeautiful hotelhome from homeflamenco showlittle piece of heavengarden and pool areawithin walking distanceshort walksnack attackalready booked for next yearother guestswould highly recommend this hotelthought of everythingpeace and tranquility
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 December 2013

It is everything that everyone else has said and more!! Wonderful owners in Les and David, their devotion and energy shows in the Hotel as it is beautifully decorated inside and out. Everywhere is spotless and no matter what part of the hotel you are in you feel absorbed in luxury. We where made feel incredibly welcome from the moment we arrived. Les does a great job on arrival by giving you a tour round the area so that you can get your bearings for the shops, bars, restaurants, public transport and the beach. The perfect place for a holiday. Will definitely be back. Also highly recommend the flamenco show it's a must!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank CountyAntrimAlison
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Les and David are really friendly and helpful and the hotel is really individual - tastefully decorated, and ultra clean. The pool and gardens are very private and well kept. We had a lovely relaxing break and would recommend L'Escala to anyone!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Gillybarton
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

After hearing fantastic reports re the L'escala Boutique Hotel, my husband and I decided to book at holiday at L'escala to celebrate our 3rd Wedding Anniversary.
Much to our delight and happiness everything we had been told about the L'escala was spot on. The owner, Les Baird and his partner David Nocher, both being such gentlemen, couldn't do enough to ensure my husband and I would most certainly have many happy memories and photographs to celebrate our special holiday.
Les, met us at the airport and whisked us off and within 25 mins we were introduced to other members of staff at the L'escala.
The L'escala offers everything one could wish for. The magnificent entrance hall branched off to a most inviting and tastefully decorated lounge, equipped with wide screen TV, well stocked library, and luxurious seating. I was also delighted when Les informed us, that WiFi was available free of charge.
The kitchen area off the lounge is well equipped with all mod cons should one decide to cook themselves and have an intimate meal at the hotel, which we did.
The bedrooms are exquisite, tastefully decorated, with beds that are so comfortable, a good nights sleep was had each night of our stay.
The gardens at L'escala are so well cared for and so gorgeous, we found walking around and smelling the exotic aroma coming off the majority of the flowers was so lovely and made us feel so content.
The swimming pool was perfect, positioned in sun and shaded part of the gardens.
My husband and I are already looking forward to returning next year to the 'L'escala Boutique Hotel' for another relaxing, fun filled holiday. We enjoy a peaceful holiday with first class surroundings, with lots of Sunshine and this is exactly what we got. 5all the way. Thanks to Les Baird and David Nocher for making us so welcome. ❤️❤️

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JTHolland
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Came on a last minute trip with a friend and thoroughly enjoyed my stay ... just wish I could have stayed longer! I haven't had a break all year and it was so wonderful to come and relax. Accommodation is lovely with television and mini fridges and beautifully decorated rooms. The grounds and pool are lovely. Les and David are prefect hosts happy to assist in any way. Location wise - very near restaurants, beaches and other attractions. What attracted me to this hotel is its like being at home but at the same time having the luxuries of a hotel. I had the luxury of lazing around the hotel and not feeling pressured to have to go anywhere (which is how one sometimes feels in a hotel1). You can book excursions or just pack a cooler and head to the beach. It means that you can have a reasonably priced holiday! I am definitely coming back and bringing the husband and teenage kids as there is a lot on offer to cater for all of us! Can't wait!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Judith F
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Super Hotel, great grounds the flowers and shrubs are beautiful. Les and David are fantastic hosts, nothing too much trouble for them. Lovely beach down the road, handy for shops and restaurants. Also bus stop just down the road from where you can go to so many different places, none of them far away, Gibraltar is just an hours drive. I cannot recommend this Hotel or this resort highly enough it just has everything going for it. I cannot wait to return next year and have already booked to make sure of another great holiday. The atmosphere in this very special hotel has to be experienced to be believed it is so relaxing and happy.

Room Tip: All the rooms have their own charm but my favourite is number 3 with it's big walk in shower and beautiful balcony that gets the late afternoon sun just great to sit with a book and a Vodka and Tonic.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo