L'escala Hotel
TRH Mijas(Mijas)
US$131
US$128
  • Restaurant
Crown Resorts Club Calahonda(Mijas)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Pool
Club Delta Mar Crown Resort(Sitio de Calahonda)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$70
US$53
  • Pool
ILUNION Hacienda del Sol(Mijas)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$76
US$213
  • Pool
Los Amigos Beach Club by Diamond Resorts(Mijas)(Great Value!)
US$73
Ona Campanario(Mijas)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$73
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Hotel Carmen(La Cala de Mijas)
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewseden suiteles davidperfect hostsfruit treesbeautiful hotelhome from homeflamenco showlittle piece of heavengarden and pool areawithin walking distanceshort walksnack attackalready booked for next yearother guestswould highly recommend this hotelthought of everythingpeace and tranquility
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

This is my second time staying at L'ESCALA and it was as perfect as the first time, the first time I went was my honeymoon and this time was a family holiday, les and david our the perfect hosts and the hotel is beautiful. The kids loved it especially the pool and the garden, rooms our beautiful and it has a kitchen with everything u could possible need, would highly recommend this hotel and cannot wait 2 return next year with all the family this time. I can honestly say I think I have found our little paradise hotel and the only would I can describe it is perfect.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank debsandsteve14
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We were a party of seven friends and visited in July. Transfer from airport with Les is only around 25 mins. Weather was hot but manageable. Beach is 3 mins walk away. Plently of cafes, restaurants and a few bars and shops. Quaint village with a very local feel not touristy at all. L'Escala facilities were so good you didn't really need to go anywhere. Beautifully tended garden with outdoor bar and pool. Plenty of beach towels and use of a kitchen so you can self cater. We even had a private roof terrace which was huge.Les & David were unbelievably thoughtful and helpful. Would love to return in the future. A real find.

Room Tip: Six rooms to choose from. Nice adjoining room for families with the private terrace also a S/C apartment which sleeps 5. Room 4 has a small balcony and 1 & 2 (at least) have private patios.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at L'Escala for a long weekend whilst visiting family nearby. We had a super room yet at the same time, the freedom to use the amazing lounge area and a kitchen that contained everything you needed to look after yourselves if you chose to. The pool and garden area were secluded and quiet and it was not far to some good restaurants and to the beach
Thank you for having us and hope to come back soon.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Yet another fabulous and relaxing week with Les and David. So homely and comfortable. I look forward to returning to L'escala every year. Really nice restaurants only 5 minutes walk and beach also 5 minutes away.

Room Tip: All rooms are individual and beautifully decorated.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2014

It is difficult to book here without broadcasting its attractions to a wider public. I owe it to Les and David but I do it begrudgingly. This place is an oasis of calm in which to escape the hustle and bustle of life. It is akin to being in a luxurious home furnished tastefully and with considerable attention to detail. All the reviews in the world can't do it justice. The only way to find out just how wonderful it is is to try it for yourself. I can say that because our next two year's bookings are confirmed.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple