“Excellent Restaurant”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Restaurant”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My family and I have visited this restaurant since 2002 and it has been our favourite place to eat out ever since we discovered it.

Every time we holiday in the area a visit to Le Terraza has been a must. The salads are absolutely outstanding and fantastic to share and the pizzas are the best I have ever tasted. My wife and children rave about the pasta dishes which are also incredible. It is spotlessly clean.

Until I had my first ' Pizza Fantastici', a house special I would have said I didn't even like pizza particularly but there are pizzas and there are pizzas produced by this outstanding restaurant. It is the only place I will ever eat them. They are absolutely without compare.

In the summer the balcony is the place to be and prior booking is the way to ensure a great seat and avoid disappointment. The fact that this place is always busy speaks volumes.

Out of season inside the restaurant there is an intimate atmosphere and if you are lucky and the specials are available you may have the best meal of your life.I know we did.

It might seem that I'm getting over enthusiastic here but I can say hand on heart that the rack of lamb and other two courses I had in this restaurant was far and away the finest dining experience of my life and I'm not somebody who is easily impressed. This wasn't just good luck either as we had previously had another meal which was on a similar level. I was surprised and amazed by the quality.

I would wholeheartedly recommend Pizzeria La Terraza, it is by far and away the best Italian restaurant I have ever eaten in bar none.

My only concern in writing this review would be that everyone else discovers this gem and the next time I'm in Miraflores me and my family might not get a seat! If I could give it 6 stars I would.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank CLS222

Province of Malaga, Spain
“Brilliant Family Run Restaurant - Great Food - Great Service”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Excellent food brilliant pizzas full of flavour and good value for money . Hard working staff , very popular with the expats .
One problem is the main photograph on the Pizzeria Terraza trip advisor page it shows the restaurant with a sea /beach view this is an impossibility as PT is at the top of Las Terrazas hill a good mile away from the beach.
I will be adding photies when I can download them from my mobo.
So pop into PT when you get a chance it is a good night out .........Enjoy .

• Visited October 2013
Harrogate
“Excellent Italian food with a Spanish twist on top of the Hill”
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

We recently spent a fortnight on the Miraflores urbanisation - a vast complex of apartments and villas built around the golf club and beyond. The restaurant is one of a number that serve the people who live near the top of the hill (ex pats and Rental). We visited the restaurant 3 times. The first time we had indifferent service but fabulous food (sea food salad amazing). The next two times, very good service as well. It is a busy restaurant, so book if you want to sit out on the balcony. There were four of us eating a range of foods from salads, pizza to pasta dishes. Puddings are what you get in any Italian restaurant but the quantity, ingredients and size of the salads in definately more Spanish than Italian. Average price for 4 eating 2 courses was €100 including drinks and a tip.

Visited August 2013
Dublin
“Great salads”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

This is a very busy and informal pizzeria situated at the top of the Miraflores and Riviera resorts. As a family we have eaten pizzas there as well as their pasta dishes and their salads. Personally speaking, I adore the salads - they are a work of art and taste amazing, but the other members of my family assure me that their pizzas and pasta dishes are equally good. Service can be a bit hit and miss depending on how busy they are, but the food more than makes up for that. Great pizza menu, limited menu for everything else. Very reasonably priced. Go there and enjoy!

• Visited July 2013
Oslo, Oslo, Norway
“Regular guests for for four years”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Food is excellent and staff relaxed and informal! Service may be quite bad in high season, because of lack of staff.

• Visited July 2013