“Good food, great service”
Review of Da Rico Restaurant - CLOSED

Da Rico Restaurant
Price range: US$9 - US$37
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We offer homemade pizzas, pasta, ice cream and Italian specialities
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

My family and I very much enjoyed our meal here. We had Pil Pil Prawns, garlic bread and tomatoes mozzarella to start. The prawns were exceptionally tasty. For mains we had a seafood lasagne, pizza and pasta again all of which were fantastic. The service was great and it was very reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend a visit.

3  Thank Suzannah S

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Once again my visit to Da Ricos was the highlight of my week and what a welcome.
Was dining with friends and not a scrap was left on any of the plates ... the food is just too good. This visit I had the codillo and the meat just fell of the bone, meltingly tender. Would highly recommend Da Ricos to any traveller wanting seriously good food at amazing prices.

3  Thank Margery T
Reviewed 26 May 2014

The food and service is fantastic.
Fantastic food and atmosphere! The personell is friendly and professional, every on is treated like a VIP client, jet you feel your selve among the friends.

3  Thank Marianne-Nora
Reviewed 22 May 2014

An unbelievable experience , I have being here serveral times , lovely Family run restaurant, great service, great food, a must visit, will be here again very soon.

3  Thank Stephencquinn
Reviewed 21 May 2014

love this restaurant the best pizza and pasta . The staff made my visit a pleasure. We will be back on our next visit . try the inferno pizza...

3  Thank tdyM01