Very nice holiday at Club Caronte. The apartment was well furnished, the kitchen well equipped and the overall conditions and aspect very good. Although it does not have air conditioning, if you open the windows and turn the ceiling fans on, you are granted a comfortable environment as air flows.
If you expect to find nightlife in this location (Mijas), you can be disappointed. I would instead travel to Fuengirola, Torremolinos or Marbella. We went to the latter, and nightlife (nearby the marina) was pretty active.
You must definitely have a car when visiting this complex, as this is located quite uphill and walking back from the beach or the bars, can be exhausting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Caronte forms part of Crown Resorts, awarded by Trivago in 2014 “Best hotels for families in Mijas Costa”. Club Caronte is ideal for a relaxing holiday, with only 1,5 km from the beach and its ideal sea views from the apartment balcony. These spacious apartments will ensure a pleasant stay as the apartments are fully equipped. The resort has 2 swimming pools (one for adults and one for kids) and a fitness room. Distance from Marbella is 17Km and 29 from the airport. ***Guests staying at Club Caronte can make use of all the facilities at the other 4 Crown Resorts within Riviera del Sol and Calahonda*** ***A free bus service is available to other Crown Resorts, supermarket and the beach*** For further information plese visit our web page. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Club Caronte Crown Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Caronte Crown Hotel Costa Del Sol
- Club Caronte Crown Resort Mijas, Costa Del Sol, Spain