After having to realize that this resort does not have included breakfast, or clean towels every day, I also had to face one of the worst treatment in my life.
One evening after unlocking the room, and chilling for a short while I have realized my laptop, and my iPad were stolen from the room. The room was locked, and the alarm was on by myself. After calling emergency number guard came and in front of me checked the doors and windows concluding there was no breaking in. The math is clear, it was someone with a key. Police only took my statement without ever coming to the hotel. Next day no one from the hotel had any interest in talking to me, so I had to call 5 times to be seen by some manager, only next day (2 days after the incident).
After talking to one of the least professional managers I have ever met in my life I was told that I forgot to lock the door, that I forgot that I have actually switched off the alarm, and that I have forgot that the door was actually unlocked when I came back!?
On top of all of it, I was given hotel guard report that was saying that someone broke in the room!? Just like that... a lie...
At the end hotel took no responsability or interest in what happened.
So, please if you want to have a vacation do not ever visit this place, because all you will have is frustration.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miraflores is a vacation resort built in an Andalusian "pueblo" style with small groups of apartments and villas no more than 2 or 3 stories high. All apartments have beautiful views of the sea, the mountains, or the golf course, or a combination of all three, surrounded by sumptuous gardens with palm trees, flowers and tropical plants, all competing with each other in their beauty. You will be greeted by the Reception staff upon arrival and you will receive all the information needed during your stay. The Club House where the reception is situated includes a marvelous restaurant where you will be able to enjoy a breakfast, lunch or a gastronomic dinner and live entertainment surrounded by the exquisite gardens and water cascades. The resort includes a Sports Centre with newly built clay tennis courts, an 18 hole Golf Course and a number of services at your disposal. The number of Gardens, and their lushness create this very special atmosphere of privacy, an impression which is further reinforced by the presence of private swimming pools for each little group of apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Miraflores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miraflores Vacation Club Hotel Mijas
- Miraflores Resort Mijas, Costa Del Sol, Spain