Stayed for 7 nights on a half board. Previous reviews pretty much cover the pros and cons. Unless you intend to spend your days sun baking around the pools you definitely need a car to get around. Pool hours were 10am to 7pm. Plenty of great spots to visit if like us you prefer the outdoors. Be careful if you rely on google maps to find this place as it totally misled us so double check the address if you don't have a GPS. We ate in every night and although a la carte you do eventually find limitations on the menus. Having said that it does offer plenty of variety and the quality is fine.The service levels of the staff are better than I had expected albeit at a slower pace....it is Spain! There is an indoor pool and sauna which are worth trying, you do need to wear a cap in the indoor pool which can be purchased at Reception. The rooms are adequate and there are several English speaking stations to choose from on TV. Alternatively you can get a DVD player if needed. Wifi is also available. We had a top floor apartment which obviously meant climbing steps every time but it was worth it from a noise and privacy perspective. There was limited entertainment provided by the Hotel of a pretty reasonable standard. Overall good value for an establishment that is showing its age.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated between Fuengirola and Marbella, the Grangefield Oasis offers functional, self-catering apartments with furnished balconies.The complex features 2 outdoor swimming pools, an indoor swimming pool, a hot tub, sauna and gym. There is free internet access in reception.Each apartment in Grangefield Oasis has a fully-equipped kitchen and a comfortable lounge area with a sofa bed. They also include a TV with satellite channels.An entertainment and activity programme is offered for children at the resort. There are tennis courts and a mini golf course. The Miraflores Golf Course can be found next to Grangefield Oasis and the nearest beach is less than 2 km away.Guests can enjoy drinks, snacks and light meals at the cafeteria and bar. The La Hacienda restaurant serves regional and international cuisine all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Muthu Grangefield Oasis Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grangefield Oasis Club Hotel Mijas
- Grangefield Oasis Hotel
- Grangefield Oasis Mijas
- Muthu Grangefield Oasis Club Mijas, Costa Del Sol, Spain