“Great views, value and friendly service ”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Miramar

Miramar
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Bedar
Good for: View, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Great views, value and friendly service ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

Amazing views of the Costa Almería coastline, a tasty selection of tapas and a lovely menu del día. Great allí oli served with fresh bread too! Friendly family run business.

1 Thank Cliff M

Wakefield, United Kingdom
“Menu Del Dia”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013

Menu of the day, great value, just no atmosphere, external seating area has a good position and views and is a nice place to eat, food is fine, but for atmosphere and service it has to be a walk down the hill to El Paso or El Cortico,

Visited December 2013
Ballymena, United Kingdom
“Worth the trip just for the view alone, lovely lunch was a bonus!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

We took a trip to Bedar in mid September and stopped for lunch at Miramar.
The restaurant was very quiet, but the little inside bar area was busy with local men chatting over a coffee or beer.
After giving our selections we were given a bowl of home made Aioli and bread, which was delicious.
Then are HUGE starters arrived, I had the Salmon and Prawn start which to be honest, was far to big for a starter, I think there was genuinely a whole lettuce cut up on the plate. For once, less would have been more, my other half went for the cured meat starter, which was also huge, but he had no problem polishing it off! Was delicious.
I had the chicken with potatoes and peppers and my partner had the pork and chips, I was happy with the main although my OH said he would have preferred more pork for the price paid.

Service was ok, friendly when we arrived, but not so great on coming back to see if you want a drink or to clear plates, especially as there wasnt very many other customers in at that time.

All in all, I think it was a lovely restaurant and would def go back again if close by.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank rosyni
Huddersfield
“Fantastic lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

We had a delicious lunch here during our holiday, and only wished we'd found it sooner so we could have returned.

The bread and alioi was wonderful, and all the fish we tried were fantastic.

A brilliant visit.

Bedar, Spain
“Excellent menu del dia and the lamb is great too”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

Menu del dia for ten euros including wine! Bargain. And I never tire of the views! In the summer love the gazpacho but my favourite is the garlic chicken when I have menu del dia. The shoulder of lamb from a la carte with broccoli and patatas a Pobre match made in heaven.

Visited October 2013