“Hidden Gem of Cala Millor”
Review of Le Chiacchiere

Le Chiacchiere
Ranked #3 of 129 Restaurants in Cala Millor
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Elegant restaurant and good atmosphere with exclusive products. The quality of our products and services, accessible to ALL PUBLIC is our identity.
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We found this restaurant via trip advisor on our last night of our holiday. The owners and the food were faultless. We all had the creamy mozzarella and Speck started which was divine. Our Main courses were all equally delicious.
Our only bad point is that we were too full to try the homemade desserts!
I will definitely be returning to this beautiful restaurant.
T

1  Thank _charlenewright20

Reviewed 26 June 2018

A quite Italian restaurant slightly of the sea front. The staff are very attentive and explained each dish and the daily special. The food arrived promptly and was delicious. The portions were large and after bread and a starter we found the main hard to finish. Would highly recommend this restaurant for its excellent, food ,ambience and staff.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Ate here after seeing it was number one on trip advisor and not disappointed at all!. Love Italian food and would say I am abit of a food snob but I would go as far as to say this was the best Italian restaurant I have ever been to!. Lovely staff, atmosphere, and most important the food was amazing! Thank you

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We were there for quick dinner and we were very satisfied. I had entrecotte and my girlfriend had fish, everything eas well prepared, waiter was kind and funny. Prices were standard, not as high as on promenade.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I went to Le Chiacchiere after reviewing it on Tripadvisor and I can honestly say we was not disappointed.

The food was fantastic and we actually ended up eating there twice, we couldn’t fault this restaurant. Whilst ordering the food the waiter even to,d us he thought we’d ordered to much food food as we wouldn’t eat it all. What a genuine man.

We’ve had the salads (with the walnuts & seeds),lasagne, pizza (the one with mushrooms, pepperoni), chicken and tiramisu for dessert all of which were delicious. The portion sizes are big (well they were for us all) and the prices were so reasonable. The decor is lovely and clean, the tables are too close together as I hate that.

This is a family run restaurant and the mum makes the desserts - which are delicious & the best tiramisu I’ve ever had. Le Chiacchiere is well worth a visit and when we go back to Cala Millor, it’ll be one of the first restaurants we go to.

1  Thank j m