This is a good hotel at the very end/start of Cala Millor. The rooms are clean and beds very comfortable. Air conditioning works great. The restaurant is well run and food great. The only problems we found here were no large plates at breakfast so the full English was either split between 2 plates or you just had a couple of items at a time. Also at lunch and dinner there were rarely any cooked vegetables. The staff are very friendly and efficient but I never quite got used to everyone speaking to me in German. The hotel grounds are quite small and the sun loungers pushed together so you can't walk between them. It was refreshing to see the sun loungers empty and not reserved with towels but most of them are in the shade. We used the pool at the hipotel next door as it was a nicer setting but went to the beach most days. The beach is lovely and the sea warmer than the pools. I wouldn't bring young children to this hotel as other hotels seem to have more outside play areas and child friendly pools. Disappointed the indoor pool was closed and only opens during bad weather or not in high season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hipotels Bahia Grande Hotel is an impressive 4 star aparthotel located in the town of Cala Millor right in front of the beach. This cosy hotel has 159 rooms distributed in two buildings of six and seven stories and a great deal of facilities designed exclusively for making your holidays in Majorca, unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and LoveHolidays so you can book your Hipotels Bahia Grande Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hipotels Bahia Grande Aparthotel Hotel Cala Millor
- Hipotels Bahia Grande Aparthotel Cala Millor, Majorca