I really enjoyed my stay at the Hotel Voramar. I had half board and the food was delicious. The staff were helpful and friendly and the location, right opposite the beach, is great. The one disappointment was my room. I booked a single room and was given one at the back of the hotel facing into the air shaft between buildings. Almost all the other rooms have balconies and as the hotel was not full during my stay it would have been brilliant to be upgraded. Also all the TV channels are in German as most of the guests were German. It would be nice to have one or two English channels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Voramar is located in Cala Millor Bay, right on the beach front of the Mediterranean Sea. The hotel has 65 rooms, the majority of which are ocean-facing and have balcony. The rooms come standard with air-conditioning as well as heating, flat-screen TVs and a telephone. Hotel Voramar boasts a sauna, fitness centre, Jacuzzi and Turkish bath. There is also a tour booking facility as well as an airport shuttle and currency exchange. Guests can enjoy Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. The hotel features a restaurant where guests can enjoy a variety of meals, as well as a bar for a more informal dining experience. The white-sand beach is directly in front of the hotel. The hotel is close to a number of restaurants and shopping opportunities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Voramar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voramar Hotel Cala Millor
- Hotel Voramar Cala Millor, Majorca