We knew what to expect from this Hotel, and yes it does have a predomitably older clientele, but I prefer a quieter resort and don't want 'kids clubs' and a heaving modern hotel. We travelled with 4 generations of our family, and all of us enjoyed ourselves. We found the staff to be helpful and friendly, the cleaning was done to an acceptable & unobstrusive standard. The food, as with a lot of places has to be rotated into different meals each day, financially I don't suppose there is any other way it can be done. All the food was hot, fresh and if you didn't like something, there was nothing to stop you going to get something else. I personally like having a set table, and I'm sure if you weren't happy, Gregory would be more than happy to move you. The downside, for me was the entertainment, if you don't like bingo you've had it!! DJ Tony does his best to accomodate everyones musical tastes. Fallon was hilarious, as were a couple of the other acts, but still it needs an overhaul. Can't wait for next year....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Talayot is a 3-star hotel in Majorca which enjoys an excellent location at the seafront, in a pedestrian area on the Bay of Cala Millor, surrounded by a virgin coastline that makes up Punta Amer Natural Reserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Talayot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talayot Hotel Cala Millor
- Talayot Cala Millor
- Hotel Talayot Cala Millor, Majorca