Me and my boyfriend (17/19) stayed in the Talayot in Aug 11. It was a great holiday. The food was great there was something different to choose from each day and they allocate where you sit which is good cause you don't have to worry about not getting a seat at dinner. If you don't like the food you could always nip to KFC which is a 2 minute walk towards the beach. Cigarette shop close to hotel. Plenty of gift shops.The beach was clean and lovely, think it was about 12 euros for two sun beds and an umbrella, but you can lie on your towel for free! We hired a bike and rode into Cala Bona, lovely place. Room was good we had a sea view which was lovely for in the mornings and seeing the sunset at night. Spacious and well equipped had space for all my things. TV had English channels for those who go on holiday to watch tele haha, Coronation Street came through good and the sky news channel kept us up to date with the riots going on at home. Room was cleaned everyday and towels changed. We got a spare card incase one of us wanted to go to the shop whilst the other showered etc which came in handy as we left it in the air conditioning slot throughout the day and came back to a nice cool room. We also visited some caves which is worth going to. We also went to the water park in Palma which is definitely worth visiting as we had a great time! Entertainment was good nothing special but it kept us entertained. Weather was very hot in august(no surprise there) think it was early/mid 30s. Really handy having a shop next door and a cafe as we slept through breakfast a few times. You have to pay for mini fridge and safety deposit box think it was 15 euros each and you get 3 euros back after your stay. Would recommend banana boating and it is not expensive. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for somewhere to stay in Cala Millor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Talayot is a 3-star hotel in Majorca which enjoys an excellent location at the seafront, in a pedestrian area on the Bay of Cala Millor, surrounded by a virgin coastline that makes up Punta Amer Natural Reserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and LoveHolidays so you can book your Hotel Talayot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talayot Hotel Cala Millor
- Talayot Cala Millor
- Hotel Talayot Cala Millor, Majorca