My husband, son (11) and I have just returned from a 2 week stay at the Talyot Hotel. First impressions didnt have the "wow" factor for me, however this hotel did prove me wrong! All areas for the public was kept very clean. We had a sea view which was lovely. The balcony was bigger than average with a great view of the promanard which is on the front. Bedrooms were of an average size with plenty of storage space for all our clothes. There was a fridge and a safe in the room for hire - 2 euros a day each, which we done. Maids worked really hard to clean our room and she was very pleasant. Bathroom was ok, shower over the bath, though, looking a little tired but very clean,hairdryer in bathroom. T.v. in bedroom with very limited channels but who watchs telly on holiday? Tea making facilities also in bedroom. Pool area has lots of sunbeds, but some people did put towels on beds - think its the norm. Not enough umbrellas though. There is a small snack bar near the pool selling tea, coffee, ice-creams etc. Not overly priced however staff member working this area is not very friendly so was a little off-putting going to fetch anything. Most of the bar staff were nice enough except one. Reception check-in was smooth and staff very nice. Hotel is in the middle of Cala Millor and Cala Bona. Plenty of shops in Cala Millor and a nice beach 4 euros each for sun lounger and umbrella. Cala Bona quieter and a pebble beach. We went on the Sea Cat to Porto Cristo - 20 euros each adult, 8 euro child. Takes about 3 hours. Also try the land train to Sa Coma - 4 euro 50 each. Entertainment in hotel was ok. Ususal bingo, disco, spanish dancers (worth watching). Sante done the entertainment and the games during the day. He was brilliant but not pushy. Children loved him and he remembered everyones names! Booked already for next year. If hiring a fridge,fetch your drinks from the local bip supermarket, just at the back of the hotel - much cheaper than the spar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Talayot is a 3-star hotel in Majorca which enjoys an excellent location at the seafront, in a pedestrian area on the Bay of Cala Millor, surrounded by a virgin coastline that makes up Punta Amer Natural Reserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Talayot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talayot Hotel Cala Millor
- Talayot Cala Millor
- Hotel Talayot Cala Millor, Majorca