after an hours drive from palma,arrived at nice looking hotel.check in smooth.room<single> smallish but adequate.first surprise was to be allocated a "seat" for the week.why this was necessary i'm still not too sure.redolent of 'butlins' in the seventies.dinner was standard buffet fare.it was neither good nor bad.some went out for dinner instead,many prefered to eat in,as did i.sometimes it was better than others<personal taste>some enjoyed it immensely.breakfast was very good and very british.location is ideal,as it lies between calas bona and millor.everywhere easy to walk to,except in off season many places are simply closed.evening 'entertainment' is on site.also not everybodies cup of tea<i.e bingo>bar is nice and staff are friendly and helpful.if one like to leave england,sit on a plane for two hours,only to be in mallorcan'england',i advise strongly you visit here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Talayot is a 3-star hotel in Majorca which enjoys an excellent location at the seafront, in a pedestrian area on the Bay of Cala Millor, surrounded by a virgin coastline that makes up Punta Amer Natural Reserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Alpha Holidays Limited, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Talayot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talayot Hotel Cala Millor
- Talayot Cala Millor
- Hotel Talayot Cala Millor, Majorca