We stayed here for two weeks in July. The hotel is in the perfect position for a beach holiday and for wandering around the shops in the evening or for a stroll along the sea front. The hotel is clean and tidy and in a good state of repair. Our room was a typical spanish hotel room and kept clean throughout our stay. I also don't think its worth paying the extra for a sea view because as far as I can tell all the rooms have a sea view. If you like to have a coffee in your room then bring a kettle and some cups. Nearly all the guests staying there at the same time as us were German. This is not a problem for us, and because we like to go to the beach everyday we didn't need to use the pool. It was just as well as the usual towels on beds at seven in the morning happened everyday. In your room there is a booklet from the hotel saying this will not be tolerated but as usual they do nothing about it even though half of the people who do this don't even use the beds until lunchtime. If I had wanted to use the pool I would have been very angry about it as the pool is quite small and there wouldn't be a bed available after seven thirty in the morning. The big draw in this hotel is the food. Having been to many many hotels in the med this place really has the best food for dinner. So much choice, well cooked and the kitchen staff clearly take a lot time and pride in their work. If you can't find something to eat for dinner then just go home. Breakfast is a different story though. If you like a continental then you will be ok. I personally think ham and cheese is for lunchtime. I like a cooked breakfast maybe twice a week but I couldn't eat any of this as the bacon is barely cooked fatty pork belly and the sausages taste terrible. The scrambled eggs are bad aswell and so this just leaves fried eggs which are made fresh and lets be honest, hard to do wrong. I had fruit every morning for breakfast and that was plentiful and fresh. I also think the dining room staff deserve a mention as they are so friendly and smilley and work very hard. When you arrive for your first meal you will be allocated a table for the duration of your stay. That saves looking for a table every time you go in to eat. You also have a choice of dining inside or outside. I can't comment on the entertainment as we didn't see any of it as the hotel is in such a good position in Calla Millor that we had to go out every night incase we missed something!! From the hotel a forty minute dander will take you into Sa Coma. Walk the other way for half an hour and you will be in Calla Bona with all it's night time buzz and gorgeous restaurants and street entertainers and this is also where the marina is. It's also more English here and very pretty. We travelled with Jet 2 holidays and I can't fault them at all as our flights and transfers were as promised and always on time. Last year we stayed in Calla Bona and it was great but enjoyed our holiday much more in this hotel and in Calla Millor so will be returning here again. Hope you find this review helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SENTIDO Playa del Moro offers a perfect beach holiday at one of the popular places of Majorca. Because of the ideal location of the hotel, you've got the possibility to reach many spots and do many different activities in your holidays. In the beautiful area of Cala Millor in the northeast of the island, you can find the SENTIDO Playa del Moro. The hotel is directly located at the sandy beach and just a seafront is between the sea and the hotel. At the seafront you can find many restaurants and bars where you can enjoy local food and beverages. The airport of Palma is 70 km away from the SENTIDO Playa del Moro. Regarding the meals, the SENTIDO Playa del Moro prepares fresh buffets with Mediterranean and international meals. From the terrace you've got a wonderful view of the surroundings. At the pool bar of the SENTIDO Playa del Moro, you've got the chance to enjoy the fresh drinks. You can find a pool and a separate children pool in the garden of the SENTIDO Playa del Moro. Moreover, in the spa area you can find an indoor pool and a various number of wellness treatments. In the gym you can make your workouts and stay fit during your holidays. The SENTIDO Playa del Moro has got 152 rooms in total. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SENTIDO Playa del Moro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Del Moro Hotel Cala Millor
- Playa Del Moro Cala Millor
- SENTIDO Playa Del Moro Cala Millor, Majorca