Myself and my partner have just returned from two weeks at the marins playa,a really good hotel,good position,we had a studio in block 2,everything you needed in it,very few English guests,but for us not a problem,we didn't eat at the hotel,because there were so many places to eat in cala millor/cala bona,excellent supermarket on site,lovely pasties/etc,nice and friendly staff always spoke,would reccomend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constructed in 1986, and with the last renovation finished in 2016, our aim is to please everyone, families and couples. A daily entertainment programme for the little ones in the children-s swimming pools designed with them in mind, and relaxation for the adults in our solarium and jacuzzi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marins Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marins Playa Hotel Cala Millor
- Marins Playa Cala Millor, Majorca