Marins Playa(Cala Millor)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$184
US$173
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

Marins Cala Nau(Cala Millor)
US$278
US$265
Cancelon
US$286
TripAdvisor
1,056 results
All reviewsbad reviewsfood was finethe main hotelgreat holidayirene
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just spent 4 nights here with friends and would thoroughly recommend this hotel. The staff and hotel manager are so friendly and can’t do enough for you, they made our holiday fabulous. We had double rooms and they were modern and stylish. The beds were very comfortable and I slept so well. The air con was efficient and the room had all the facilities you could want including hair dryer and lcd tv with English channels. The hotel has recently been refurbished and is very stylish with a nice pool area. We went all-inclusive and the food was great and we always found something we liked. As I say I would recommend this hotel 100%, I think the people who’ve written bad reviews are being totally unrealistic and unreasonable. Thank you Blue Sea for making our holiday so enjoyable!

3  Thank AirmilesJo
BLS H, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Blue Sea Don Jaime, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi AirmilesJo,

We're very happy that you liked our refurbished hotel. Thanks for such positive feedback and for awarding us such a high rating. Although the best reward for us is knowing that we've contributed to your contentment during your stay with us. We hope you'll come back to see us in the future. Sending our best wishes from Mallorca on behalf of all the staff at BLS Don Jaime Hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and a friend booked a last minute holiday to the Blue Sea Don Jamie. First impressions of entering the hotel were extremely positive, clean, friendly and welcoming. The range of food and drinks was impressive, something for everyone. There was a huge range of people staying from those with young families through to older couples. The poolside was relaxing for the majority of the time, although you have to arrive early for a sun lounger with a brolly! Would definitely recommend a stay here to friends and family.

3  Thank Helen W

Hi Helen W,

We pleased to hear that your last minute holiday at our hotel has been really enjoyable. It was very kind of you to recommend us to other holidaymakers and to rate us so highly. We're certain that this information will be very useful for other readers as it is for us too. From this review we can see that our hard work doing the refurbishment and the continuous improvements is paying off. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just finishing off a fabulous five day holiday with 3 friends. The hotel is great. Staff are really friendly and helpful. When we arrived we had a slight problem that our rooms where not quite what we booked. ( no fault of the hotel it was the booking company who sold us apartments instead of rooms) the manager couldn’t be more helpful and gave us fridges in our rooms, which was the main reason why we had wanted apartments. He also gave kettles to those who wanted one. The hotel it’s self was nice and compact, very clean and fresh. The food was much better than I expected, with a good choice. Drinks where fine too. Just a shame we didn’t discover they did Cava until the last full day. My friends and I have a brilliant time. So good that we going to book another Blue Seas holiday in Lanzarote in December. I’m an all inclusive convert.
Thank you all the staff and Manager at Don Jamie!

1  Thank Susan Q
BLS H, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Blue Sea Don Jaime, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Susan Q,

It was very kind of you to share such positive feedback and we would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for this. We are delighted to hear that you have had an enjoyable stay with us. This is our number one goal and we have put a lot of work into refurbishing the hotel and in improving the services. On the other hand, we are sorry about the confusion regarding your booking through your booking company but we are pleased to have been able to resolve this. Mr Toni, the hotel manager, and the rest of our team bid farewell with their best wishes. On a final note, we would just like to thank you once again for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I stayed at this hotel for a week from 14th - 21st June. It was a last minute getaway for some relaxation in the sun. We read some of the previous reviews and were slightly worried of what to expect. There was absolutely nothing to worry about. I can’t understand the amount of negative reviews about this place. It’s as though they are rating a different hotel.
The hotel is pleasant, basic and has a nice atmosphere. The staff are very friendly and welcoming.
The food is varied. There is plenty to choose from. The comments about chips every day had me laughing. There may be chips every day but you don’t have to eat them. There are other choices to be made!
The bar area and pool is very nice. Drinks, although served in small plastic glasses, are large measures. We drank there every night and found it to be pleasant.
I noticed also that while we were there, some people formed close bonds and others had visited the same hotel for years. It is a very friendly, communal feel.
The only improvements I would make would be to have tea and coffee making facilities in the rooms, play some different music around the poolside/bar (I think I’ve heard ‘I want to break free’ a hundred times, and improve the air conditioning in the restaurant. It’s far too hot in there.
All in all a great stay. Well done.

3  Thank Trevor Y
BLS H, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Blue Sea Don Jaime, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Trevor Y,
Thanks very much for sharing such positive feedback and for awarding us the highest rating possible; we're very grateful for this. Also, thanks so much for standing up for us against some negative reviews. We're delighted to hear that you liked our hotel so much. Our hotel basically offers great value for money so we're pleased you've appreciated this. Your suggestions are also very interesting for us in order to try to make the relevant improvements as best we can. On a final note, we hope you'll come back to stay with us again. All the best from BLS Don Jaime.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have currently just stayed here for a week all inclusive and that saying u pay what you get is so true the food were do I start pasta Bolognese every day an chips not really good the food
Next the rooms we were put in a room above the restaurant an omg if Ur an early riser then it's a good wake up call because u can here everything from 6am also no draws in the rooms to put Ur underwear an not enough hanging space
An finally the staff were do I start receptionist are snotty gets an be careful when paying tourist fees as a young lad on there charged me 35euros when it should of been 30 an when confronted just looked at me as if I was stupid bad mistake met his match with me so if Ur looking to stay here I highly recommend u pay alittle more an look for somewhere else

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank clairehilditch

Hi clairehilditch,

It's obvious that we haven't been able to reach your expectations and you haven't been satisfied with our hotel. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and for this reason we are very disappointed that we haven't achieved this in your case and we can only apologise for this. Also, we see that points raised such as not catering to your food preferences and the attitude of a member of the team have been dissatisfactory. However, we hope that the refurbishments we've done, the location and particularly the excellent value for money have been to your liking. On a final note, we'd just like to thank you for staying with us and we apologise once again for not having been the hotel you were looking for.