Hipotels Flamenco Cala Millor
Hotel Veronica(Cala Millor)
US$82
US$77
  • Beachfront
Hotel Morito Apartments(Cala Millor)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$83
  • Restaurant
US$159
US$151
US$159
US$151
Hipotels Bahia Grande(Cala Millor)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$74
  • Pool
Cristina Villas Apartments(Cala Millor)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$68
Hipotels Said(Cala Millor)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$109
US$123
US$115
  • Pool
Marins Playa(Cala Millor)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$109
All reviewsgreat hotelanimation team were fantastictailored shortsindoor poolhire pool towelssea frontgerman guestsextra bedspeaks germanthe main stripwifi is freesa comawear long trousersemailed the hotelcar hirestayed here for nightsmemory foam
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I booked a short break 4 nights here as I needed to switch off and unwind from the stress of work.I booked through travel republic travelled alone and have just returned from a Thursday to Monday break. What a good choice of hotel. My first impressions were very good, the check in process was simple and the manner of the receptionist was efficient, courteous friendly and helpful. I soon entered my room to find it spotless light and airy with a lovely sea view, as all at this hotel must have.
I was the only English speaker amongst predominantly German guests but I was accommodated by staff always speaking always English to me. I was never made to feel like I didn't belong. Guests that spoke English were very friendly too and I had some interesting conversations with lovely people.
The room was well appointed and warm. On colder days the heating was welcome and the heating /air con system was easy to operate and efficient. I did find the pillow of the bolster variety, very thick and uncomfortable. I have a bad neck and usually only use a thin pillow. I asked at reception about a change of pillow on the first morning and within 30 minutes 2 alternatives were delivered to my room. Each day the rooms were cleaned by happy, singing, smiling staff who did an excellent job of not only cleaning the rooms but keeping the public areas immaculate. The only down side was the shower in the bath. The temperature of this could and did vary wildly and unpredictably could become very hot. I would be wary of allowing children to use this for fear of scalding.
It was too cold weather to use the out door unheated pool but the inside pool was lovely with its whirlpool/jacusi feature and was so under used that I twice had the place to myself. Towels for the pool were free ( a refundable deposit was payable) and they were large and thick. Sun loungers surrounded both pools and the area was secured for use by hotel guests only, but was within a few metres of the beach.
The restaurant was self service, once a table was allocated to you it was yours for the duration of your stay. A huge variety of food was available and the breakfasts were particularly good, So much choice but also always high quality fresh food, there was always plentiful, lovely fresh fruit, salad and veg. The pastries and croissants which I rarely indulge in were absolutely delicious, so fresh and light.
The entertainment was a surprise as I didn't expect anything. On the first night an excellent Flamenco show was performed. The animacion team were not overwhelming, it was not a non stop whirl of activity and noise, but things were arranged daily for anyone who wanted to participate . I went on a 5km walk through countryside to a local market which was great, did a little shooting one day and went on a horse and trap trip locally, which was excellent value and good fun. I was given good advice and made to feel very welcome by the team. Most nights some entertainment was put on in the lounge which I welcomed and enjoyed.
Located at the quieter end of Callor Millor and near to local bus stops and the tourist information office, also just yards from the beach on the sea front. With coastal paths or a promenade stretching for miles there was plenty of opportunity for a good walk or gentle stroll.
All in all a very friendly, professional, well appointed, clean and welcoming hotel. I would definitely recommend it to anyone and if I can say that staying there alone, then I think this is recommendation indeed. I feel that most of the staff are all happy there and that this is reflected in their excellent manner with guests.

Room Tip: All rooms have sea views and are non smoking, some have more sun than others. Depending on the time of year you may or may not want a full sun balcony.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank suedUttoxeter
Reviewed 21 March 2013

But of course if you spend time in a 5***** hotel in January you will be spoiled. Except that you are far away from the beach and The Sun. Cannot wait to get to Flamenco in the summer. Best location, very clean, very good staff and fantastic food). See you in couple of months.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Stefan J J
Reviewed 17 December 2012

My wife and I spent 9 days @ Flamenco in August on half board basis. Second time @ Flamenco and we again loved it. Simply brilliant. Great location, very clean, very friendly staff, great food. We cannot wait to book our 2013 holiday there. See you in August!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Stefan J J
Reviewed 16 October 2012

My third time there, but 1st since refurbishment, we had a lovely room (junior suite), food great as always, and staff were friendly and helpful, would recommend it. We were all inclusive and the service at the bar for drinks was excellant, we never waited long to be served.

Room Tip: We requested a sea view, which although set back from the beach it was still a nice view from our balcony
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Julie M
Reviewed 27 September 2012

We stayed here for two nights, the hotel is well located right on the beach, the rooms are clean and the staff are very friendly. Breakfast was nice and good to see a separate cook serving omlettes etc on demand. Negatives: We felt the Hotel was a bit overpriced (For example our hotel in Palma was much better and 30% cheaper!), there was only internet in the lobby and you had to pay for it. To be honest I wouldn't go back to Cala Millor, the beach is lovely but apart from that it's the same as any other place designed for Ex-Pat Package holiday makers, 90%+ of the visitors are German and over 65yrs old so it might be a better place to be if you fit into that category!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple