We stayed in the Holiday Village Majorca between 25th October and 31st October and like other reviewers I read the review prior to departure with mixed feelings. I do not normally book package holidays as I like may 4 and 5 start hotels too much. We booked a hire car so did not experience the journey from the airport to the hotel. However if you book a hire car do not use Gold Car Hire as they are very popular and it took us 2 hours from landing to get the car.
We had a duplex suite which was clean and very well maintained. We did have a small problem with the shower head on the Jacuzzi and once we informed reception they fixed it straight away. We also booked the baby pack as we were travelling with a five month baby. We were provided with a pram highchair, steriliser and sun tent which saved us from bringing alarge number of items.
There are 4 restaurants on site. The Mediteranian, The Italian, The mexican and the main buffet restaurant. We ate in all but the mexican as I am not keen on mexican food. The food was quite good although I did have problem with some undercooked chicken however once this was pointed out they removed the item from the menu immediately.
The kids club was excellent and gave us a break from our 4 year old for a few hours a day and the evening entertainment was excellent. There were three bars on site the outdoor bar near the pools, the stage bar and a sports bar which sits next to the hotel shop.
The hotel staff are always happy to help you as are the first choice entertainment staff and the reps. Our 4 year old had swimming lesson with renae and she was excellent. It is a shame that she is leaving to move to Australia.
The resort was in the process of being shut down for the winter and given the lateness that we went we pretty much expected this so this was not a major problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Protur Monte Safari, a four star aparthotel in Majorca, is located in the outskirts of Cala Millor, to the side of a hill with beautiful views from Costa de los Pinos to Sa Coma. The city center is about 1000 m away. It has 306 apartments with heating and air-conditioning that have one bedroom, a living-dining room, satellite TV, piped music from TV channel, safe-deposit box, direct-line phone, fridge, microwave, bathroom and balcony. The Aparthotel has a lounge bar, poolside bar, restaurants (Sa Sinia, Es Moli, Sa Gondola), TV room, games room, outdoor swimming pools with area for children, heated swimming pool with jacuzzi, sauna, gym, children's playground and Mini Club. Amongst its numerous facilities is noteworthy its real turf football pitch and Spa centre (open tuesday through sunday). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Holiday Village Majorca - Protur Monte Safari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Protur Monte Safari Hotel Cala Millor
- Protur Monte Safari Cala Millor
- Holiday Village Majorca - Protur Monte Safari Cala Millor