We stayed as a family of 4 for 2 weeks. The kids are age 9 & 4. Arriving at the hotel, we were all really impressed. The reception staff were amazing, particularly Michelle. Check in took 2 mins and our luggage was brought to our room. The rooms are done to a great standard and they are superclean, as is the whole resort. The food in the main buffet restaurant is good, and there was a good selection but there was nights wen we struggled a little. Thank god for the stir fry! The a la carte restaurant was nice but could have been better. Also, Fridays are adult only but there were no times that coincided with the kids clubs so that was impossible for us. We didn't bother with the Italian so I have no idea! The tex me was amazing. We were there 3 times in total. The pools are a decent size but there isn't anything in them for older kids. We were lucky that our girls amused themselves! The kids clubs are amazing and the staff so a fab job. Our girls still talk about missing Rich, Kaitlyn and Amy! Lol the only downside was because it was June, there wasn't as many sessions in for the older kids but the ones that were on, she loved! The rooms were really lovely and done up beautifully. Plenty of space and comfy beds and furniture. The entertainment team are really good and out their all into everything they do, from singing the chocolatte song around the pool and dancing to the night time entertainment. The widgets were also a big hit with my youngest! All in all, we did have a good holiday but I do think it was overpriced. The food could have been a lot better but other than that, a good time was had by all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Protur Monte Safari, a four star aparthotel in Majorca, is located in the outskirts of Cala Millor, to the side of a hill with beautiful views from Costa de los Pinos to Sa Coma. The city center is about 1000 m away. It has 306 apartments with heating and air-conditioning that have one bedroom, a living-dining room, satellite TV, piped music from TV channel, safe-deposit box, direct-line phone, fridge, microwave, bathroom and balcony. The Aparthotel has a lounge bar, poolside bar, restaurants (Sa Sinia, Es Moli, Sa Gondola), TV room, games room, outdoor swimming pools with area for children, heated swimming pool with jacuzzi, sauna, gym, children's playground and Mini Club. Amongst its numerous facilities is noteworthy its real turf football pitch and Spa centre (open tuesday through sunday). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Atrapalo so you can book your Holiday Village Majorca - Protur Monte Safari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Protur Monte Safari Hotel Cala Millor
- Protur Monte Safari Cala Millor
- Holiday Village Majorca - Protur Monte Safari Cala Millor