Spent our two week summer break here with our 9 year old son and had a great time! The food was plentiful lots of choice and of good quality. I think it can be difficult to make the most of all inclusive but we tried to decide on a meal each evening instead of picking random food. Breakfast was fantastic with the bar area running a full service till after 11:00 making pancakes and omelettes to order ideal for those of us who don't do early breakfast easily. The hotel was modern and well equipped and the additional program of sports and entertainment was excellent. The football and swimming coaching although available at an additional cost was very professional and the team members give everything, Ash, Nick and Nathaniel were favourites. The entertainment team worked so hard and their energy and effort was not lost on the audience. I think there is a genuine appreciation for the commitment these young people put into creating a professional show. A lot of tongue and cheek holiday fun but fits perfectly with the holiday village format. Well done to Cameron's team, Sean, Lisa, Ryan, Rihanna and Claire they tried to make everyone feel special and join in if they wanted but not pushy like some other experiences we've had. All in all we had a great time and if your looking for somewhere that provides the opportunity to do as much or as little as you like and keep the kids interested then this hotel is for you. Really nice touch was that when going to bed with a sleepy 9 year old the bar staff were happy to provide a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses for the grown ups to enjoy on the balcony. Others may say that it's not a 5 star hotel and In terms of the decadence I would probably agree but I don't remember being at a hotel where the staff were tripping over themselves to be helpful so for us that made the difference between ordinary and excellent. Priced at the top end but as a family holiday in the sun was worthwhile stretching the budget a bit.
Received from : +447557366457
Sent to : +447456026545; +44
Date/Time sent : Fri Jul 18 14:33:26 BST 2014
Message will expire in : 7 days
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Protur Monte Safari, a four star aparthotel in Majorca, is located in the outskirts of Cala Millor, to the side of a hill with beautiful views from Costa de los Pinos to Sa Coma. The city center is about 1000 m away. It has 306 apartments with heating and air-conditioning that have one bedroom, a living-dining room, satellite TV, piped music from TV channel, safe-deposit box, direct-line phone, fridge, microwave, bathroom and balcony. The Aparthotel has a lounge bar, poolside bar, restaurants (Sa Sinia, Es Moli, Sa Gondola), TV room, games room, outdoor swimming pools with area for children, heated swimming pool with jacuzzi, sauna, gym, children's playground and Mini Club. Amongst its numerous facilities is noteworthy its real turf football pitch and Spa centre (open tuesday through sunday). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Holiday Village Majorca - Protur Monte Safari reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Protur Monte Safari Hotel Cala Millor
- Protur Monte Safari Cala Millor
- Holiday Village Majorca - Protur Monte Safari Cala Millor