I spent 4 nights at The Sea Club in late September 2013 and it was one of the best places I've stayed in anywhere. A family run boutique operation, The Sea Club manages to provide the perfect amount of privacy and company. I was travelling alone and met some great people just sitting at the bar with a cocktail and a book. Everything is relaxed and friendly and the facilities are excellent. Breakfast was a highlight with endless coffee and a varied and delicious selection on offer. The location is wonderful and the beach nearby is perfect. I can't wait to return next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Sea Club, a beautifully maintained old colonial residence that has been owned and run by the Cumberlege family for the last 50 years. We invite you to our relaxed way of life on the north-eastern coast of Mallorca. The Sea Club, overlooking the Mediterranean, consists of 17 individually designed en suite rooms within a hacienda style garden, with it's own private terrace, private bar and large swimming pool. Within the grounds, individual casitas and sunny patios lend Mallorcan charm to this uniquely private place. If you are looking for a different experience rather a regular hotel, The Sea Club is the right place for you. The Sea Club flows with the seasons. During low season it's a quiet, relaxing place whilst also being great for sporting activities and visiting our fabulous island. Towards the end of June and throughout the summer months it becomes a very social place with many return guests giving The Sea Club a house party vibe. The Sea Club has been mentioned in different travel guides including: “Lonely Planet, The Rough Guide & Petit Futé”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your The Sea Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sea Club Hotel Cala Ratjada
- The Sea Club Majorca/Cala Ratjada