“The perfect holiday”

and 1 more site!
The Sea Club
Ranked #17 of 59 Hotels in Cala Ratjada
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I spent 4 nights at The Sea Club in late September 2013 and it was one of the best places I've stayed in anywhere. A family run boutique operation, The Sea Club manages to provide the perfect amount of privacy and company. I was travelling alone and met some great people just sitting at the bar with a cocktail and a book. Everything is relaxed and friendly and the facilities are excellent. Breakfast was a highlight with endless coffee and a varied and delicious selection on offer. The location is wonderful and the beach nearby is perfect. I can't wait to return next year!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank melindajb

Reviewed 7 November 2013

We saw this Hotel on a german TV-channel and booked a lovely room 2 weeks later.
We had a excellent position there - right next to the sea.
The room and the bathroom were clean and tidy.
The breakfast was really comprehensive and tasty.
Te service was very good aswell (we could use the printer and we could clear our car of the saltwater).
Result:
Lovely Family, lovely Hotel with lovely breakfast :-) we definitality come back...

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Have just returned from another visit (August 2013) to this unique and special place. They have added a nice patio veranda to the side entrance for lounging and sitting right in front of the sealine. For cocktails the Sea Club bar is second to none. Never a dull moment as the Cumberlege family mingle with the guests and everyone is just having a great time. Will definitively be back again!!

Room Tip: A little variation for all tastes . All seems to have nicely terraced gardens to view also.
1  Thank Phillip W
Reviewed 22 September 2013

What a treat to have stumbled on this little gem of a place! We were two couples travelling and spent 5 days here in Cala Ratjada - a beautiful seaside village in North East Mallorca. We felt welcome even before our arrival at the Sea Club and even more so during our visit. From the stunning view, lovely (quiet) pool, beautiful gardens, excellent bar, multiple activities inside the walls and out, to the gorgeous rooms with their personal touches, our stay was bliss. And I haven't even mentioned the delicious breakfast! Thanks Luis, Jenny, Nicolas (and Annie, Milo and the rest or the furry family) and crew for an exceptional relaxing break away.

Room Tip: The studios are absolutely wonderful for even more privacy! (Especially the top one)
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank lynx_g
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

This really is the best kept secret so almost unwilling to share it!!! If you go please be the fun types as this is a family run hotel where everyone joins in together and good company is essential!! The food was fantastic, the rooms clean and comfortable and so well located for the beach and restaurants.. Have booked for next year and will continue to do so!!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Annapowell2014
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I am so depressed to be back in England. We had the most fabulous holiday. The Sea Club looks beautiful and I love the new terrace. We were there for sixteen days and every night had the most delicious dinner. Everything was perfect and I have already booked for next year. We were lucky enough to be there when there were fireworks locally and a festival called Nit de Foc in a nearby village.

2  Thank carobrooB-W
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I have been "sea-clubbed"! The Oxford Dictionary defines this new verb as follows "To be welcomed into the heart and soul of The Sea Club community such that one develops separation anxiety when one leaves".

I like talking. I really do. But I am stumped by this place. Words cannot do it justice. I do not go with those who comment on the comfort of the beds, noise from the wherever, standard of the this, that and the other because this is an experience and that is the name of the game. I could talk about the lovely Nick, the wonderful Pablo, the irrepressible Louis and Jenny, the cats and the dogs but this place is all about the buzz, the fun, the laughs and the sheer enjoyment of it all. My family and I still relive some of the moments weeks later and still split our sides laughing at some of our times here.

My teenage children had a total blast. The friends they made here are outstanding young people. They threw themselves into everything with enthusiasm and vigour. I was not to be outdone; on one of our nights here, my 18 year old daughter had to force me into bed at 4.30am when she came back with my son and their newly-made friends from la discoteca.

To get the most out of The Sea Club, my personal view is that it pays to be a bit sociable and then you will reap the rewards. That said, there were some who did their own thing and were very happy doing so.

Thanks to our hosts for a very interesting and jolly stay and to all of the wonderful guests who made up The Sea Club community while we were there. I met some wonderful people; they know who they are.

Go yourselves but prepare to be sea-clubbed.

3  Thank holsol