We had a wonderful week at La Pineda. We had all inclusive (which really was all inclusive) and was very pleased with the variety of food and beverages. A lovely Select apartment with two balconies, one overlooking the pool area. Cleanliness and service was excellent. However, there were some of the reception staff could not speak English. It seems that Prinsotel has given priority to German travel companies. A lot of events held (children's groups, sports activities, etc.) is primarily held for a German audience. But the staff was always cheerful and accommodating. Great location close to beaches, nightlife and shopping. We will gladly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A seasonal outdoor pool is offered by Prinsotel La Pineda Hotel and Apartments. Offering a peaceful setting in a forest 500 metres from Cala Agulla Beach, it has apartments and rooms.All air conditioned accommodation at La Pineda has simple décor and comes with satellite TV. Apartments also feature a kitchenette and seating area.The complex offers a children’s pool, tennis courts and sun terraces with loungers. There is also a mini football area and a volleyball court.Mediterranean and international dishes are served in the buffet restaurant. There is also a lounge bar and a poolside café.The famous Cuevas del Drach Caves are 20 km away, while Capdepera Castle can be reached in 10 minutes, by car. Free public parking can be found nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Prinsotel La Pineda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prinsotel La Pineda Hotel Cala Ratjada
- Prinsotel La Pineda Cala Ratjada
- Prinsotel La Pineda Majorca/Cala Ratjada