Stayed here in august 2010 with husband and 2 teenagers 14, 17. Service and food was very good, apartments cleaned almost daily and clean towels plentiful, apartment big enough for 4 - no problems there. Swimming pool lovely, plenty of loungers and almost no-one left towels around even though it is mostly german people that stay there. Entertainment group did their best during the day and at night, although at night everything is over by 11.00, which is very early. Beaches in the area wonderful and great snorkeling to be done. 10 mins. walk to shops and bars - lots to choose from. Had a lovely 10 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A seasonal outdoor pool is offered by Prinsotel La Pineda Hotel and Apartments. Offering a peaceful setting in a forest 500 metres from Cala Agulla Beach, it has apartments and rooms.All air conditioned accommodation at La Pineda has simple décor and comes with satellite TV. Apartments also feature a kitchenette and seating area.The complex offers a children’s pool, tennis courts and sun terraces with loungers. There is also a mini football area and a volleyball court.Mediterranean and international dishes are served in the buffet restaurant. There is also a lounge bar and a poolside café.The famous Cuevas del Drach Caves are 20 km away, while Capdepera Castle can be reached in 10 minutes, by car. Free public parking can be found nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Prinsotel La Pineda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prinsotel La Pineda Hotel Cala Ratjada
- Prinsotel La Pineda Cala Ratjada
- Prinsotel La Pineda Majorca/Cala Ratjada