“Ok food, but nothing out of the ordinary”
Review of Can Matias

Can Matias
Ranked #19 of 127 Restaurants in Cala Ratjada
Price range: US$14 - US$35
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

You will definitely not leave hungry from this restaurant - servings are big. However, it’s nothing delicate, just a meal to make you full. Average food and service.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Brilliant outdoor seated steahouse with lovely selection of grilled meat and fish to your liking! We had grilled salmon and it was divine. Would highly recommend visiting here on a summer's day and ordering some cocktails also!

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Wow what a steakhouse, I don't eat meat but my husband and friends thoroughly enjoyed their steak while I had the chicken schnitzel ! Excellent food would highly recommend

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We went here for dinner one night as it had good reviews and was very close to where we were staying. Unfortunately our evening started badly, we (my wife, two young children and I) waited to at the entrance to be seated, the waiter had seen us and was coming to us next only for a German bloke to push past with his family and sit himself down at the best table available. I felt for the waiter because he was as embarrassed as I was annoyed by the rude behaviour but you get used to a bit of that in Cala Ratjada I'm afraid, this is a very German dominated town and with all nationalities (including my own) when there is too much of one you get some heightened behaviour that are unfortunate.

That aside, the staff were nice and if you are fan of large portions of red meat cooked well (and the quality of the side salads made us feel a bit better about the meat fest) then this place really does fit the bill, just get ready to use your elbows!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This place has to be in the list of visitation. I really recommend joining this restaurant.
The service was on the maximum. The meat was so delicious and fresh. White wines were Rioja. The desserts was really good. We'd dinner 2 times and both were cool. I liked this place and want return there one more time.