just returned home last night overall had a pretty good holiday, we decided to go cheap so we went half board at this hotel. With that being the case we didn't expect too much. So we were pleased with what the hotel sultan offers.
- we are English and the whole area was predominately German so meeting people and services around the area were hindered slightly.
- breakfast in the hotel was lacking just something more hot food consisted of only tomatoes, fried egg, scrambled egg and small bacon rashes. ( needed beans or something extra )
- no air-conditioning in the hotel or fans in the rooms. ( but we didnt expect too much )
- Staff were very helpful communication was sometimes hindered but they pretty much speak fluent in German and English.
- breakfast came with cold/hot drinks included
- evening meals were pleasant enough
- drinks were very cheap at the bar/restaurant and the pool bar
- pool area and bar were excellent upto 3*/4* standard
- views from the hotel balcony was much higher and better than any surrounding hotel!
- the room itself was pretty tidy and comfortable
So that's my review in summary nice hotel beautiful area and never seen such a beautiful beach! But because we are english I think next time we will try a different area.More
- Free Parking