All reviews a family run hotel bed and breakfast central location hotel pool cold meats room was cleaned everyday a lovely stay air con would definitely stay here again location is excellent changed every day rooms were spotless lovely hotel reception area stayed here for nights short break sea view
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Although the hotel staff were lovely (especially the lady who was on reception most days didn't catch her name and Laura the pool bar lady) the room we had was so small it literally only fit a double bed in. The area of the hotel is good as it's near everything but we had to go out for breakfast 4 out of 7 mornings because the breakfast was not very vegetarian friendly if you wanted something hot to eat. It was okay for some days but even then we just had toast or a croissant. There's a brilliant bar called trotters that we found and we ended up going there most days. The hotel is also near a little strip of shops and food and its close to the beach. Couldn't complain about the location however wouldn't recommend to go here if you're younger and vegetarian.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tiffany R
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Close to the beach, functional, decent staff and has a pool... HOWEVER, the room was dirty (the floor was gritty and definitely not clean). If you ask for a double room, be warned that you might end up with two single beds pushed together. Also, the water was out for about an hour one morning (I think it was while they switched tanks... I'm not fluent in Spanish, but if you are someone who needs a morning shower just be warned).
I know it's a two star hotel, and you do get what you pay for (maybe a bit less), but I want you to go in informed of what you are getting into.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I travelled to can picafort solo whilst my family stayed in another hotel along the prom. (Last minute sally).
I arrived at 2am to a lovely gentleman checking me in who had saved some continental food for me so that I could take it to my room. Amazing.
The heat got to me on my first day and I fainted at the bar. I had never fainted before and was petrified. The staff where amazing and the lovely reception lady & cook in the kitchen was the first to rush to my aid ensuring I was ok and I could get to my dad safely. Everyday they checked on me. Even the different staff each day they knew I was staying alone and what had happened and although my dad wasn't too far they always checked.

Hotel and room was clean surprising it's not actually a little more than 2 stars. Brand new bathrooms, and a shower to die for. The beach is literally 2 minutes away..shops galore for all your needs. Pool doesn't get busy until the afternoon but again this was perfect for a little relaxation and is a full on sun trap. Reasonable prices and food was good.

I would definitely stay here again.

I just want to thank the staff at hotel sultan you should be so proud of yourselves and I can't thank you enough for everything you did for me during my stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Really nice rooms and refurbish bathrooms the post office lovely keeps it nice and clean and tidy The breakfast is not everyones Liking if you want a decent cup of tea take your own teabags other than that it's pretty good for the money

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely stay at The Sultan for 2nd year running . Pleasant surprise all rooms been refurbished . Great family run hotel , central location .close to beach , shops.
Returning next you for sure
If you don't expect 5 star then you will be fine . It's clean and comfortable rooms on front have a sea view .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family