“Made my Mallorca visit worth it!”

Experience Mallorca
Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We headed to Mallorca for some RnR, but that got boring quick, so saw the flyers for Experience Mallorca, and did two activities with them AWESOME!
The people working there were friendly, helpful, kind and really took care of you.
We did cliff jumping and sea caves, it was really well organised and my only regret was that i didnt find the flyer earlier :(
Thanks Leo, Miguel,Patrik and Tracy for two great day!

2  Thank Peter M
crew_em, Owner at Experience Mallorca, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thanks so much for your review, we really appriciate your time in writting it i hope we see you again soon

All reviews
"own pace"
"comfort zone"
"small group"

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Sold by Thomson's as a full day of great experiences:

Well the first part of the day we were driven straight to a leather factory outlet shop, considering we had paid a total of 130 euros for 2 of us, this annoyed me, if we wanted to go to the shops we could have done it on a local bus.

After that it ended up being a rather boring day of coach travel up the mountains, a look round a monastery, lunch in Soller bay and back to Palma by a tram and train viewing the same sights we had seen getting there, not forgetting the lemon tree's... the trouble is one lemon tree looks pretty much the same as all the other's.

In all honesty it was that exciting I have already forgotten most of the day and am only left with a feeling of wasting my money.

3  Thank msteve1010
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This was my first time in Mallorca and my first time coastering. Having a fear of heights I was a bit nervous. There was a group of 4 of us and 2 instructors, and it was a ton of fun - I had a blast and coastering was one of the most memorable parts of my trip....and any trip.

I had never heard of coastering before and actually came across their website when looking online for kayaking. It was a lot of fun rock climbing and jumping off cliffs from 2-12 meters. They provided all the equipment, and were very helpful during the climbing - which was difficult! and made sure we were all safe during the jumps. Lots of fun!! Would definitely do again, as well as try canyoning if I was there after a good rainfall. Thanks for a great time!

2  Thank ncderek

Thanks for the Great review :) do you remember who your guides were so i can pass on your thanks ? we would love to see you back for canyoning maybe late october or April if you get time :)

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Very well organized and very safe! Took all the proper precautions when jumping. No one is forced into jumping where they don't feel comfortable.

1  Thank Spideymac

Thanks we do our best to keep you safe and have fun :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I have been coming to Majorca for many years and find it difficult to holiday else ware when the island has so much to offer. My latest quest was to look up a newly formed company in the north of the Island called Experience Mallorca, which had been recommended to me by a group of girls I met on the plane last year. They offer a wide range of sporty type of activities which can be found on their website. My wife and two daughters especially liked the sea caving which was something new to experience. Not particularly good at swimming it made me a bit nervous, but found the swim into the caves easier than I thought as the guides professionalism made us all feel very safe .Over the next few days we had a go at Cliff jumping, coasteering and some horse ridding/bar b q/party in the evening which finished the two days off very nicely.Thank you for all the fun we had.