“Try the tapas”
Review of Bo-Katin - CLOSED

Bo-Katin
Reviewed 26 September 2012

Great place to try the small portions of tapas for around 3/4 euro each so try 7 or 8 with some wine and enjoy!!

Reviewed 26 July 2012

We where looking for a restaurant for tapas..and we sad down in here following some reviews we found..I have to say, word won't describe well enough this place..it's run by these two guys, that to my eyes they are better than show-men. Service is fast and with attention, and the food they serve!?..super good! it was hard to find somewhere with that quality of tapas in Mallorca. A tip to you; follow the chef's suggestion, he knows his food. Another thing is the prices, incredibly competitive to say the least..if I regret something is not having enough time to try their burger. I heard it's top notch but we couldn't go back a third time to try it.

Reviewed 13 July 2012

Food looked and tasted like frozen food heated at microwave oven. Beer was warm... Disappointing.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

nice place to go for really good coffee and to watch the world go by! service is excellent!

Reviewed 4 July 2012 via mobile

I initially went to this restaurant out of sheer convenience as it was the closest one to my hotel. How glad I was that I am lazy! The menu is affordable with most tapas dishes ranging between €2.50 - €3.25 and all of them are genuine tapas dishes that I have seen from Barcelona to La Tasca. The waiter was friendly & charming, happy to speak a multitude of languages & indulge us with recommendations. The chef came out as one of the dishes we had orderded was not available, so he offered to make us a majorcan lamb speciality that was very tasty. With a large beer, a cocktail, two complimentary shots of Majorcan spirit(?) and 7 lovely tapas dishes came to less than €30 with an 8% service charge included. The restaurant allows you to sit outside on a pedestrianised street & take in the hustle & bustle whilst still remaining intimate enough for a romantic meal. Very good indeed.