“Limited for gluten suffers”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Don Denis

Don Denis
Price range: US$9 - US$27
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Restaurant whit fantastic views to the sea,Speciality in spanish food,,,,Tapas, meats and sea fruits
“Limited for gluten suffers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Ordered a salad which I thought was ham salad from picture wasn't. Plate was more of a bowel which kept tipping.

Visited July 2014

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Ok food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Good here just reasonable I would say nothing to write home about visited with family of 8 including 4 children service could be better

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don waiting for our food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

We ate here one evening and everything was superb, went another night and let's just say the service is awful when it's busy... As a restaurant with a good reputation you'd expect it to have good service, even at the busiest of times. We arrived at 7.45pm, ordered at 8.15pm, got our starters at 9pm. It was 10.20pm when we got our main course. It was an absolutely ridiculous amount of time waiting for food. I would NOT recommend this place for families, kids will get very impatient, and you might do too! Not a great experience however the food is top notch, fantastic food, but I'm afraid that's the only reason it's even getting one star.

“Don deep fryer”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Coming on holiday to a tourist area is always a bit hit and miss. Service was great, but the food was all straight from the freezer to the fryer to the table... Shame as in a great location, but not the tapas experience we were expecting or promised.. Although great place for a drink ...

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Spaciecadet
Province of Malaga, Spain
“Not the Don”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I visited Don Denis today with my partner and her friend, whilst not a bad service, there wasnt anything to write home about either.

The food was okay. I went for Tapas, but couldn't find the type of Tapas for me, so switched to a pizza. My partner and her friend chose Tapas.

We all found our meals to be nice, but nothing exceptional. The service was prompt, polite and efficient - but that was the best thing about our visit.

I was surprised to see they charged my partner when she asked for a Garlic Dip for the Tapas. Thought that should be standard..

The location is fairly good and relaxing if people watching is your thing.