Got home yesterday and feel so sad to be back. Stayed with my husband and two kids (7 and 2) and my sister who has teenagers. Upgraded to AI at the resort, food was good, lots of choice and staff on bars/restaurants fantastic. Never been to a hotel cleaner, the grounds people constantly cleaning all areas, pool area spotless.
Lots of stuff for kids to do, fencing, archery, shows, dancing and the likes. Entertainment staff very good, ALL hotel staff work very hard.
About 10 minute walk to the beach, town and bus to Alcudia, which was fine, but a little lonely, wouldn't want to walk there at night, but don't need to because loads going on at hotel. Only downside was the large amount of dog poo in the town - watch where you're walking!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zafiro Can Picafort hotel is located only 15 min. walking from the stunning beach of Can Picafort, on Majorca's northern coast. Surrounded by the manicured gardens, this exclusive 4-star hotel features some impressive swimming pools, a wide entertainment programme, a delicious gastronomy and much more, which make it the ideal accommodation for some unforgettable family holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Zafiro Can Picafort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Can Picafort Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Viva Can Picafort Ca n
- Zafiro Can Picafort Ca'n Picafort, Majorca