My husband, myself and our 5yr old daughter, went to viva the holiday village, in Can picafort, in September 2010.
All the entertainment staff were brilliant, the hotel staff were brilliant, the kids clubs brilliant and the swimming team, learned my daughter to swim.
People knock the cleaners, but i couldnt fault our cleaner, she made our apartment lovely, she was very polite, we even gave her tips.
You did afto get up early to put towels on loungers, as everyone was fighting to get them, but its not all about the pool, although the pool was lovely, there were adult and kids games and entertainment every day, it was great fun to join in.
The snack bar was great and had good food, the restaurant was brilliant and always had nice food, the themed restaurant were also very nice.
Everyone were very friendly, and it made our holiday the best ever, we are planning to go back in june 2012, Holiday Village Viva , here we come ..................
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zafiro Can Picafort hotel is located only 15 min. walking from the stunning beach of Can Picafort, on Majorca's northern coast. Surrounded by the manicured gardens, this exclusive 4-star hotel features some impressive swimming pools, a wide entertainment programme, a delicious gastronomy and much more, which make it the ideal accommodation for some unforgettable family holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zafiro Can Picafort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Can Picafort Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Viva Can Picafort Ca n
- Zafiro Can Picafort Ca'n Picafort, Majorca